New Executive Order Moves ‘Last Call’ up to 11 PM for SC Restaurants – July 10, 2020
On Friday, July 10, Gov. Henry McMaster issued a new executive order. The order announced that the sale of alcoholic beverages in all bars and restaurants throughout the state will be prohibited after 11 p.m. each night. The order went into effect Saturday, July 11, at 11 p.m.
The governor’s order does not apply to alcohol sold at convenience or grocery stores, wine and liquor stores or retail businesses.
The order applies to any holder of the following licenses:
- On-Premises Beer and Wine Permit;
- Winery Permit;
- Brewpub Beer/Wine Permit;
- Brewery Permit;
- Business Liquor by the Drink License;
- Nonprofit Private Club Liquor by the Drink License;
- Special Event Permit;
- Or, Special Nonprofit Event Permit.
A full copy of the order can be found here.