The Easter Bunny has been spotted all over North Myrtle Beach searching for his favorite treats to hide before April 17. If you’re dreaming of spending your vacation on the beach, you don’t have to wait another minute – Thomas Beach Vacations has you covered. We’ve compiled a list of all the things you can do while in the North Myrtle Beach area during the Easter holiday including brunch specials and Easter egg hunts near the beach.
Easter Egg Hunts
The Grand Strand hosts a few Easter Egg Hunts that are sure to please any little one celebrating with friends. There are attractions and one-day events like an egg toss, cornhole tournament and carnival:
- 40th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at McLean Park in North Myrtle Beach – April 16, at 10 a.m. Egg hunt areas are divided by age groups: 2 & under, 3 & 4 years old, 5 & 6 years old, 7 & 8 years old, 9 & 10 years old, and 11 & over. The Easter Bunny will be there to hand out candy to all the children.
- Surfside Beach Sensory Friendly Easter Egg Hunt, April 16, at 10 a.m. An Easter Egg Hunt for children with autism and special needs. Location: Passive Park, Surfside Beach, SC.
- Precious Paws Boutique Easter Extravaganza – April 3, at 2 p.m. The event will be benefit Carolina Dog Rescue. Location: 4377 N Kings Hwy., Suite 111, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Kingston Acres Easter Egg-stravagansa – April 16, at 2 p.m. The Hoppin’ place to egg hunt is on the farm! Location: 3655 SC-19, Conway, SC
- Pawleys Island Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Bunny Visit – April 16, at 2 p.m. Location: 323 Myrtle Ave., Pawleys Island, SC.
- Surfside Beach Easter Egg Hunt and Children’s Fair – Apr 16, at 1 p.m. Location: Huckabee Complex, 499 Spanish Oak Drive, Surfside Beach, SC.
- Conway Floating Egg Hunt – Apr 9, at 10 a.m. Location: Conway Sports and Fitness Center, 1515 Mill Pond Road, Conway, SC.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
North Myrtle Beach is a great place for families and there’s no better way to get your children feeling all warm and fuzzy on Easter morning than to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny. If you’re planning on enjoying time away from home this Easter — make sure you check out the following venues:
- Ripley’s Aquarium – April 16, at 8 a.m. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, search the Aquarium high and low on the Eggstravaganza scavenger hunt. Dance your heart out with the DJ. Learn about animals from an Aquarist, and even meet a mermaid! Location: 1110 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC. For more information or to buy tickets, please visit https://www.ripleyaquariums.com/myrtlebeach/event/breakfast-with-the-easter-bunny/.
- Tupelo Honey Cafe in The Market Common – April 9, at 9 a.m. Not only will you enjoy great Southern food, but this will be a perfect opportunity to snag some photos with the giant rabbit himself. Make your reservations now by calling the restaurant at 843-315-3780.
Wake up from that morning slumber a little earlier and head to one of these restaurants for a fun Easter breakfast. Your family is sure to have a memorable time! Here are a few venues offering all the classic Easter dishes, along with some local favorites:
- Chestnut Hill Easter Brunch All You Can Eat Buffet – April 17, starting at 9:30 a.m. Reservations required: 843-449-3984. Location: 9922 N Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Greg Normal Australian Grille – April 17, at 11 a.m. Location: 4930 US-17 S., North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. For reservations call: 843-361-0000.
- Gulf Stream Café – April 17, at 10 a.m. Location: 1536 S. Waccamaw Dr., Garden City. For reservations call: 843-651-8808.
Easter Sunrise Services
North Myrtle Beach locals love Easter. From sunrise services on the beach to sunrise services at churches, this is one of the best times on the Grand Strand. Here is a list of Easter sunrise services (on the beach and in churches) that are sure to make your Easter unforgettable:
- King of Glory Lutheran Church: April 17, 11 a.m., 805 11th Ave. N., North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- First Presbyterian Church of Myrtle Beach: April 17, 7 a.m., Island Vista Resort, Myrtle Beach
- Garden City Chapel: Sunrise on April 17, two miles south of the Garden City Pier
- Trinity United Methodist Church: April 17, 6:30 a.m., beachfront at 17th Avenue South in North Myrtle Beach
Plan your North Myrtle Beach trip now
Let Thomas Beach Vacations help you plan your beach getaway. Choose from North Myrtle Beach rentals with a pool/pool access, pet-friendly homes, oceanfront homes, oceanfront condos, and more for your North Myrtle Beach vacation. Start Your Search Today!