North Myrtle Beach Vacations
Pet Friendly Information
Dogs Need Vacations Too!
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING for pet friendly vacation rental homes or condominiums in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you've found them! Thomas Beach Vacations has terrific selection of vacation rentals where your dog will be welcome. A full list of our pet friendly North Myrtle Beach vacation rental properties is shown below. Most have a limit of one or two dogs and some may have a pet size limit.
OUR PET FRIENDLY VACATION RENTALS range from two to EIGHT bedrooms and are located oceanfront, off-ocean within easy walking distance to the beach, and waterfront along the channels of the Cherry Grove Inlet. These homes are professionally cleaned and treated upon each departure so that the properties are fresh and ready for the next guests' arrival. If you plan to bring your dog, pre-approval is necessary and a non-refundable pet fee is required. We'll be happy to provide you additional information and policies concerning North Myrtle Beach pet friendly rentals.
PLEASE BE A CONSIDERATE, responsible pet owner and treat your pet-friendly vacation home or condo with care. Homeowners of most North Myrtle Beach pet friendly rentals also have pets. Pick up after your pet and keep them off beds and furniture. Please remove pet hair from the property before you leave. Although we understand that accidents can happen, pet owners will be liable for any damages. A security deposit is required but is fully refundable if property is not damaged.
RESERVE EARLY. Dog friendly vacaton rentals are popular and book quickly. Click on any of the pet friendly homes and condos below to see details, view photos, check real-time availability, and reserve online at your convenience.
Veterinarians, Boarding, and Pet Grooming
On Point Animal Hospital
4012 Highway 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Saint Francis Animal Hospital
Veterinary & Emergency Care
1384 Highway 17 South
Little River, SC
Kind Care Animal Hospital
Emergency Care, Microchipping, Pharmacy
3357 Highway 9 East
Little River, SC
What to Pack For Pet Trips
- Pet's veterinarian documents
- Pet food, water and food bowls
- Pet treats and toys
- Pet bedding, pet's blanket
- Pet medications
- Plastic bags for pet waste
- Pet I.D. - on collar or microchipped
- Pet carrier or crate (with I.D.)
- Grooming supplies
- Leash and collar (plus extras)
- First-aid kit
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner
- Dog friendly properties do not permit pet types other than dogs.
- Size and number of dogs allowed may vary according to property.
- Please do not allow dogs on beds. Do not allow dogs on furniture UNLESS you've covered the furniture with a blanket or sheet that you have provided.
- Dogs are not allowed in pools or hot tubs.
- A non-refundable pet fee is required; the amount may vary according to property. Fee includes special cleaning required for pet friendly homes. Fee does not cover any damage to the furnishings, property, and/or grounds as a result of a pet. This includes, but is not limited to, chewing, tearing, scratching, digging, and some housetraining accidents.
- A waiver must be signed by guest indicating that they assume responsibilty for any such damages. A credit card must be retained on file to cover expenses, if applicable.
PET ETIQUETTE: Please be considerate of other visitors during your vacation.Please do not allow your dog to roam or to bark excessively. Respect the comfort and safety of neighbors.
- Please do not allow your dog to roam or to bark excessively. Respect the comfort and safety of neighbors.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Crating is suggested for times when you must leave your dog alone inside the property.
- Please clean up and remove your dog waste from your yard and public areas
LOCAL LAWS and regulations pertaining to pets must be followed. Some include;
- Year round leash laws - on the beach or other public areas, dogs must be leashed at ALL times.
- You must remove and properly dispose of your pet's waste.
- Dogs are permitted on the beach (leashed) as follows:
- May 15 to September 15 - ONLY before 9:00 AM and after 5:00 PM
- September 15 to May 15 - Anytime
Thomas Beach Vacation Pet Policies
Although most of our vacation rentals do not permit pets, we have a selection of vacation homes and condos that are Dog Friendly. To help protect the property and guests, certain restrictions apply.