OWNER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
What we’re looking for
Thomas Beach Vacations is looking for a rockstar to join our award-winning team as an Owner Services Representative. This person is the primary liaison between our company and the vacation rental property owner. The representative will have daily communication, both verbally and written, with owners regarding the service of, vacation bookings and all things related to a vacation rental property. The ideal candidate is someone that enjoys a fast-paced environment, communication and a specialized skillset for problem solving.
Additional skills you’ll need
- Resolve problems skillfully, timely and professionally
- Communicate with homeowners daily, effectively and professionally
- Inform owners of outstanding work orders through written or verbal communication
- Review outstanding work orders daily
- Keeps work orders updated with clear instruction to ensure proper handling/completion
- Ensures that all assigned work orders are handled or completed properly and timely
- Work closely and cooperatively with all other departments
- Be responsive and able to communicate clearly with owners, staff, and service vendors
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the department Director
- South Carolina Property Manager/Real Estate license preferred or must obtained within 6 months of being hired
- Complies with policies and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
- Dynamic problem resolution skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Time management Skills
- The ability to exhibit professionalism within the work environment.
- Organizational and scheduling skills
- Microsoft office Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Works well under pressure.
- 8 hour shift.
- *Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and holiday availability is required
Ability to commute/relocate
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- PTO- Paid time off
- Employee discount
Click to Download Application (pdf). Print out the PDF, complete it, scan it, and return it via email to tara.ellis@thomasrealestate.
or drop it off at our office located at 625 Sea Mtn Hwy, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582