We are in challenging times. But we have been gifted with Easter week—focus on the beauty it brings. Spring is a time of growth, rebirth, and RENEWAL. In Christianity, the Easter holiday represents the highest form of rebirth.
Easter reminds us of being TOGETHER—family, friends, church congregations, co-workers. We celebrate the holiday through CONNECTIONS and RELATIONSHIPS. We are fortunate technology allows us to continue COMMUNICATING throughout the pandemic. Whether a virtual family call, viewing a religious service at home or finding an online egg hunt, we can still JOIN HEARTS. UNITY will get us through the challenges.
* * * * *
Check out these other blog posts:
- Reducing Stress During Stressful Times
- Tips For Working From Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Count Your Blessings – Gratitude
- Dealing with your Children on Extended Break
- Take Advantage of the Family Time